Rydon is a successful construction, development, maintenance and management group operating throughout southern England. We are a multi talented organisation, working across a wide range of market sectors within the built environment.
We bring together an immense wealth of experience, expertise and talent, united by common values and principles, focused on partnering with our clients to enhance the quality of living for the communities in which we work.
WHAT WE DO
- Our SectorsRydon brings together an immense wealth of experience, expertise and talent, united by common values and principles.......MORE
- Planned & Reactive MaintenanceRydon provides a range of expert maintenance services to domestic property and commercial......MORE
- Rydon in the South WestRydon's Bristol office is home to teams representing Rydon Construction, Rydon Maintenance and Ryhurst across......MORE
- Extra CareRydon has established a strong reputation for the quality of our Extra Care facilities ranging from retirement homes......MORE
- Street art brings colour to Green Man Lane’s hoardingSeptember 2014As part of the events celebrating the launch of the Community Café at the Green Man Lane regeneration project in West Ealing, a week long street art project took place to decorate the hoarding...
- Poignant exhibition highlights human story of urban regeneration September 2014A powerful on-site photographic and audio installation has portrayed the complex emotions of residents as they contemplate their departure from the old...
- Deputy Mayor starts redevelopment of historic hospital site to provide new family homesSeptember 2014On 17 September Richard Blakeway, Deputy Mayor for Housing, Land and Property, joined project partners Rydon and Family Mosaic to celebrate...