Contract Name: Redbridge LIFT
Contract Value: £15m
Contract Period: September 2005 – September 2035
Client: Redbridge and Waltham Forest Health and Community Developers
Rydon Construction worked to construct the first tranche of the Redbridge & Waltham Forest Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT), a collection of new health centres across two different sites in London and Essex, in partnership with the Redbridge & Waltham Forest Primary Care Trust. part of Tranche 1/ 1B of the Medway Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT), working in partnership with the Medway Primary Care Trust.
The new centres outlined below, in Walthamstow, London and Chigwell, Essex are within a seven mile radius of each other:
- Wood Street Primary Care Centre, Walthamstow: comprising GP Practices, Child Health and Protection services, Therapy and Support Services.
- Comely Bank Community Clinic, Walthamstow: comprising GP Practices, health Visitors, Therapy Dentistry, and Support Services.
- Hainault Health Centre, Hainault: comprising Community Services ranging from Macmillan Nursing to Podiatry, Leg Ulcer, Social Services, Primary Care Services and PCT Headquarters.
Rydon Maintenance provides Hard Facilities Management services to the hospital site incorporating Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance for:
- Estates Services – Planned and Reactive Maintenance including Statutory Compliance and Minor Works under Version 5 of the standard LIFT Contract;
- 24/365 Helpdesk – Live link to Client;
- Grounds & Gardens Maintenance – Hard and Soft Landscaping including ice & snow clearance;
- Energy & Utilities – monitoring of Building Management Systems and building services including Utilities meter readings, energy reporting and advice on energy efficiency measures.