Rydon Maintenance provides Hard Facilities Management services to maintain the hospital over the 25 year contract period. In addition, Rydon Maintenance has taken on the management of the lifecycle fund as part of the Service Level Agreement for the duration of the contract term.
The 60-bed hospital consists of 32 single en-suite bedrooms together with seven four-bedded bays in two wards at first floor level. The facilities include a rehabilitation unit, a minor injury and illness centre, a small maternity unit and a range of outpatient facilities. Built on a new site, it replaces the old hospital which consisted of a mix of Edwardian and Victorian structures no longer suitable to meet modern healthcare standards.
The hospital is one of the UK’s most energy efficient, and incorporates a range of environmental technologies, including a super-efficient combined heat and power unit, high levels of insulation and the use of low energy lighting.
Services provided by Rydon include:
• Estates Services – Comprehensive Maintenance service including Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance
• 24/365 on site Helpdesk – Live link to Client;
• Grounds & Gardens Maintenance – Hard and Soft Landscaping including ice & snow clearance;
• Energy & Utilities – monitoring of Building Management Systems and building services including Utilities meter readings, energy reporting and advice on energy efficiency measures.
• Telecoms, including switchboard, pagers, radios & telephony management.
• All soft FM calls are managed by the helpdesk and comprehensive monthly helpdesk reports are provided
• Pest Control
• Car Parking